Freemasons’ Hall is the headquarters of the United Grand Lodge of England and the principal meeting place for Masonic Lodges in London. Grand Lodge has been in Great Queen Street since 1775, the present Hall being the third building on the site.
Built between 1927–1932 as a memorial to the Freemasons who died in the First World War, it is one of the finest Art Deco buildings in England and is now Grade II* listed internally and externally. In addition to the Grand Temple (seating 1,600), there are over 20 Lodge Rooms, the Musuem of Freemasonry, meeting rooms and administrative offices. The building is fully open to the public.